Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Vintage Valentine Cards

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

I just thought I would share some of my vintage Valentine cards.

They all have a sentiment on the back and are in beautiful condition.
The first 3 are my favorites...

I love this card with the little girl and a bird on the branch...


Doesn't she have the sweetest face...




They made such beautiful cards long ago...

The back of the little girl heart card dated Feb. 14 1904

Thanks for stopping by and

Happy Valentines Day!


Linking to Faded Charm for White Wednesday

Linking to My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday

Linking to Frou Frou Decor for Fabulous Friday Finds
Linking to How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday

10 comments:

  1. Oh my...these are exquisite!! So happy I stopped by, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about the old cards pulls at my heartstrings - these are GRAND! Happy White Wednesday - Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great cards, love the muted colors on them

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are precious! I love the one with the little fat birds the best!

    ~Liz

    PS... I love roses too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love vintage cards! My favorites are the first two. Happy WW!
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! I would have a hard time picking a favorite! I wish that we still had such beautiful cards today. They just aren't as full of character as the vintage ones!

    Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! They are so beautiful. I need to start looking for vintage cards when I'm antiquing. This is a collection that wouldn't take a lot of space. Just found your lovely blog via My Romantic Home. I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your vintage collection...and I also looked at your post for the heart garland that you made...it is so precious! I'm visiting for Pink Saturday...hope you have a wonderful day!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your vintage cards are lovely. Happy Pink Saturday and Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Pink Saturday!


    I love these vintage cards and detail on them!



    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!